A Little About Me!


 I am a 39-year-old woman with one daughter who wants to become an MD when she grows up. I have  been exploring Caribbean Medical Schools in order to provide my daughter with the opportunity for a better education and future.

I graduated from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County with a bachelor’s degree in English and Spanish and then went on to get my Master’s Degree in Teaching at Johns Hopkins University. I taught English Language Learners for many years before going back into school to get my Doctorate in Education Leadership at Morgan State University.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success Stories - Michelle Hornedo, MD - Internal Medicine Match

Dr. Tendai Marume on Internal Medicine Residency in Philadelphia, PA

Dr. Carlos A. Villanueva Soto - Internal Medicine Residency in Puerto Rico